Thursday, July 18, 2013

Time to get this blog reactivated!

Life Happens....it's one of my go to reasonings because it is so "apt".  There are so many avenues to market yourself personally and your listings, as well as those of my company that I have let this particular blog slide through the cracks.  I always thought it was one of the easier sites to work with, but with blogger and gmail changes and migrating my email to the outlook platform I do admit I let this blog take a back burner.

The local real estate market has been active and I have continued to be busy doing business...so that is all good.  Add to that and in the past year, my husband and I personally purchased a condo in Florida (REO), celebrated our daughter's wedding and all of the festivities and planning that go along with that, moved some furniture to the condo in FL so it was ready to be utilized, sold our 47 acre farm and downsized to a smaller home and 5 acres down the road.  Let's just say it's been a very busy and exciting, and I've still maintained a solid year of sales.  At the beginning of last year I was carrying a rather large listing inventory, but with the upturn in the market, most were sold and I find myself working for more listings and looking harder for homes for the buyers I'm working with. 

This post will serve as my trial to the newer format (to me) and my kickstart to hopefully be more proactive and get this linked to the office website and streamlined with other social media sites as well.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment